The mission of the organization is as follows:
- Develop and co-ordinate campaigns to raise awareness of the adverse effects on young people having a loved one affected by mental illness.
- Identify these young people at risk in order to provide them with the services necessary to prevent any negative impact on their development.
- Assist these young people between the ages of 7 and 17 by offering them access to support groups, educational workshops, information, and a listening ear.
- Develop and facilitate training workshops for professionals in the mental health field to better equip them in meeting the specific needs of the children.
- Develop specific tools adapted to the needs of young people whose loved one suffers from mental illness.